Loss Assessors Insurance
Expert help during complex commercial claims
Dealing with a large claim following a major incident such as a fire or flood can be a stressful and costly time for any business owner.
Making a claim for a significant loss is often a complicated and time-consuming process. Should the worst happen, it is likely that you could need specialist claims support to help get your business back to normal as quickly as possible.
Loss Assessors Insurance will pay for a dedicated loss adjuster to support you through this difficult time, preparing the claim and negotiating on your behalf to make sure that any insured losses are paid fairly and on time.
What the policy provides
- Up to £100,000 in fees for a loss adjuster
- Personal professional assistance from a dedicated professional
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of your claim
- Cover for the cost of experts such as engineers, architects, surveyors or contractors where required to prepare the claim
What we can’t cover
There are some things that we don’t cover. A policy wording has a full list of exclusions but here are a few examples:
- Costs and expenses incurred without insurer’s prior approval.
- Costs associated with independent valuations.
How do I get in touch?
To discuss your detailed insurance needs, speak to our friendly specialists by calling 01772 555576 or click here to send an email to our team.