Personal sporting accident injuries
People of all ages love to play football for their local team or take part in a wide variety of amateur sporting activities. However, the risk of serious injury as a result of a sporting accident should not be ignored.
Our competitively priced amateur personal accident sports insurance includes adults and juniors and is flexibly designed to address the specific needs around your chosen sport.
What does this insurance cover?
We can arrange insurance to cover a broad range of risks, including:
- Permanent loss of sight in one or both eyes
- Permanent loss of one or two limbs
- Permanent total disability
- Temporary total disability
The operative time of the policy means an insured person will be covered while:
- Playing or officiating for the insured club at home or away fixtures
- Taking part in training organised by the insured club
- Taking part in any social activity organised by the insured club
- Proceeding directly to and returning from the insured club’s away fixtures as part of an organised party, under the insured club’s auspices, using private cars, motor coaches or public transport, but excluding aircraft or motor cycles
How do I get in touch?
To discuss your detailed insurance needs, speak to our friendly specialists by calling 01772 55 55 76 or click here to send an email to our team.