With the regulatory burden increasing relentlessly, care home owners must be certain they can count on their insurance cover, should the need arise.
Our understanding the care sector means we give you the tailored support you require – at affordable rates.
What does this insurance cover?
Our care insurance can be adapted to individual business needs,so you only pay for what really matters. Covers include:
- Why do I need it?Public liability (with no exclusion for abuse claims)
- Medical malpractice
- Professional indemnity
- Directors & officers
- Charity trustee insurance
- Resident’s personal liability
- Treatment malpractice including personal indemnity for nurses
- Legal expenses including defence costs at employee tribunals
- Property damage, including accidental damage
- Business interruption
- Equipment breakdown>
- Assault and more
In the current economic environment a major liability could have disastrous implications for your organisation. Getting exactly the right insurance cover represents a relatively small cost that can deliver huge benefits when you most need them.
Why should I use Garratts?
Our experienced specialists deliver tailored solutions for the broader care sector, including:
- Care homes
- Nursing homes
- Private hospitals
- Supported living accommodation
- Children’s homes
How do I get in touch?
To discuss your detailed insurance needs, speak to our friendly specialists by calling 01772 55 55 76 or click here to send an email to our team.