Fleet Motor

Forward-thinking businesses can achieve significant cost and operational efficiencies by sourcing their fleet motor insurance from seasoned professional specialists.

What does this insurance cover?

We arrange policies for cars, vans and heavy goods vehicle (HGVs), as well as catering for the haulage market where the contents of a van or truck are the property of a third party. Our broad range of solutions includes:

  • Mini fleet insurance (4 – 10 vehicles)
  • Fleet insurance (10-15+ vehicles)
  • Courier insurance
  • Goods in transit insurance
  • Haulage / haulier insurance
  • Hazardous goods insurance
  • Private car fleet insurance

In addition, we provide expert advice on fleet vehicle risk management: click here to visit our Risk Management page.

Our complete driving development and road risk management service includes:

  • Driver risk assessment
  • Continuing driver development
  • Driver training
  • Company risk assessments
  • Driver audit and monitoring
  • Developing risk strategies
  • Development of policies and procedures
  • Incident analysis
  • incident monitoring
  • accident investigation

Why do I need it?

The implications for businesses with inappropriate or insufficient cover can be highly damaging, so it is vital to ensure your vehicle fleet is fully – and appropriately – covered.

Why should I use Garratts?

Our chartered status and deep industry knowledge mean we can identify exactly what cover you need at a price that is highly competitive – for a few company cars or an entire fleet of vans and trucks.

How do I get in touch?

To discuss your detailed insurance needs, speak to our friendly specialists by calling 01772 55 55 76 or click here to send an email to our team.

Have a question? We’re sure we can help…