We help all types and sizes of motor traders with their specific insurance needs. Our highly flexible cover, sector-focused expertise and commitment to all clients in the trade means we are difficult to beat on price and quality of service.
We’ve used our knowledge and experience to produce a comprehensive solution that addresses the often complex insurance requirements of the motor trade.
What does this insurance cover?
Our product automatically covers:
- Your buildings
- The contents of your premises on an ‘all-risks’ basis
- Machinery and plant
- Your stock of vehicles and any stock in transit
- The cost of replacing vehicle locks and keys
- Theft from your premises
- Your customer’s vehicles
- A choice of road risks, including driving by you, your spouse and employees.
The solution is designed for motor trade sectors including:
- Sellers and repairers of new and used cars, motorcycles or commercial vehicles
- Bodywork repairers
- Tyre and exhaust fitters
- Auto electricians
- Agricultural vehicle engineers
- In-car entertainment and aftermarket security device installers
If your business isn’t listed, just ask us. We consider most motor trade businesses.
Why do I need it?
A major loss arising from insufficient, or the wrong type of cover insurance can take a business down. Getting exactly the right insurance cover is a relatively small cost that you should never skimp on.
Our tailored solution is designed to cover engineers operating in all sectors. Extensive experience of working alongside clients in the industry means our prices are highly competitive and our quality of service is second-to-none.
How do I get in touch?
To discuss your detailed insurance needs, speak to our friendly specialists by calling 01772 555576 or click here to send an email to our team.